Thank you for your interest in the Chickasaw Foundation Scholarships. The Chickasaw Foundation provides educational assistance for students who demonstrate excellence in academics, community service, dedication to Native America and a commitment to learning.
All scholarship applications must be delivered or postmarked by the stated deadline date to be considered for funding.
All scholarship funding begins each fall semester and is dependent upon the availability of funding. Scholarship awards shall be made payable directly to the students' designated college or university. The award requirements and amounts for each funding source may change during the course of a school year.
Call (580) 421-9030 or e-mail ChickasawFoundation@chickasaw.net for information regarding scholarships.
You Provide: (Depending on the scholarship)
- Two letters of recommendation from a school official or instructor
- Two letters of recommendation from a high school official or instructor who is knowledgeable of your academic ability and character. Note: Applicants of the Chickasaw Foundation Upward Bound Leadership Scholarship require one letter from the Upward Bound academic advisor that has been working with the student.
- High school and/or college transcript (depends on classification)
- Proof of enrollment for fall semester
- Typed essay describing long-term goals and plans to achieve them
- Copy of Chickasaw citizenship card or CDIB (depends on scholarship)
- Copy of Your Chickasaw Nation employee badge
- Copy of ACT/SAT scores
- Proof of any honors, awards or achievements, participation in any clubs, societies, etc.
- Proof of income
- Proof of acceptance to law school and law school transcript
Eligibility requirements differ with each scholarship.
General Purpose Scholarships